<body> <body>


Cooper
Wednesday, July 2, 2008 21:14

compufreak800 (9:08:02 PM): she sent me pics of the finished tattoo
compufreak800 (9:08:06 PM): looks incredible
b side failure (9:08:25 PM): Ha, yeah it does. I am very jealous of her
compufreak800 (9:08:29 PM): can I ask you a question, though?
compufreak800 (9:08:48 PM): in addition to that one, I mean
b side failure (9:09:18 PM): Haha, sure.
compufreak800 (9:09:27 PM): what is her actual relationship status?
compufreak800 (9:09:56 PM): now that she's talking to me more, I'd like to know... just for safety's sake
b side failure (9:10:07 PM): Yeah, I don't blame you there.
b side failure (9:10:45 PM): I'm not one hundred percent sure, exactly, anymore. She's been talking to this guy who is in some branch of the military and i dunno. She says she really likes him and he calls her whenever he can, but as for now that's all it is I believe?
compufreak800 (9:11:02 PM): ah
compufreak800 (9:11:08 PM): hence the away messages about the "calls"
b side failure (9:11:15 PM): The calls?
compufreak800 (9:11:33 PM): she had one up that she was "waiting for a call"
compufreak800 (9:11:47 PM): and then something like, "oh how I <3 those calls"
compufreak800 (9:11:56 PM): I'm guessing that's the reference
b side failure (9:12:03 PM): Oooh yeah, I forgot about those. Yeah, I think it is the reference.
compufreak800 (9:12:44 PM): I'm not concerned, though.... whatever happens, happens... be it something or nothing :-)
b side failure (9:12:58 PM): =] That is an excellent outlook, Noah.
compufreak800 (9:14:28 PM): the way I see it, "something" has already happened, and that's that we're friends
compufreak800 (9:14:51 PM): not that we didn't know each other before, but we are much different people than we were the last time we'd talked :-)
b side failure (9:15:25 PM): Haha, very true. She's already mentioned to me how odd it is to her that she is now hanging around the guys she used to hang out with when she was younger as "erics little sister" but now it's totally different.


0 jump in

disclaimer

If you are easily made uncomfortable, I would suggest leaving now.
(x
visits ♥

the one & only

NIC.otine

i'm nic. there's not a whole lot i can do to explain myself easily. i'm neurotic, quixotic and strange. i drink, i smoke and i sex up my gawjuz boyfriend whenever possible. i've been through a lot and i love my life right now. my boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love him to death. ♥

tagboard



cboxme kaythnxbai

craves

to travel the world
the most expansive music collection ever
my own photobooth =]
my own jukebox

links

♥ cooper!
♥ taronduh!
♥ steph!
♥ cindy!

Jukebox


credits

skin by ♥ j0-nie`
image by ♥ x` x` x`
brushes by ♥ x` x` x` x` x`