.050. the place where movie stars go to die
Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:24
I would just like to make an update saying that things with jared are good. we got high and talked about things and, wow, that worked a lot better. He is going to talk to her, maybe, and he somehow managed to comfort me. I just know I feel so much better, and also that he won't even be friends with her. So I don't know, that obviously gave me some kind of relief. and i explained to him about how she slept in my spot on the bed, in the apartment WE got TOGETHER, that was as much mine as it was his. and that it was the FIRST place i EVER considered home. idk, i think somehow that helped him understand.
I feel completely off today. My ankle hurt rather intensely this morning, but it seems to have dissipated a bit. i could not wake up at all today, no matter how much i wanted to. jared got up and went to work after 2 and a half hours of sleep. =/ i feel so bad for him. I could do that, if I was the one who needed to, but he has trouble doing it, or so I think.
so i got a job. did i mention that at all? i have one, now. i got it on Monday, I had my first day yesterday. it was uneventful, i only made 20 in tips. i only get 3 dollars an hour. i only work 5 and a half hours a day. I don't know how this is going to work. I made almost 550 a month without working, and now i'm going to go down dramatically. i dunno. i'm probably going to have to get a job at the gas station too. =(