.048. remember there's still hope that can be found
Monday, July 21, 2008 22:59
HERSNOK (1:45:46 PM): im sorry i haven't talked to you in the longest ime. we moved and alot of shit just went on, after i was sepperated from my dad. I saw you so many times, but i couldn't talk to you in front of your friends. i'd feel like a fool. hell i feel like one now even trying to talk to you... well message me if you even feel like it. i dont want to bother you.. just wanted you to know i never ment it.
HERSNOK is away at 1:46:10 PM.
HERSNOK signed off at 1:54:04 PM.
HERSNOK (6:53:04 PM): just forget about it, im out of my to try and talk to you
AND SHE FUCKING IMED HIM AGAIN TODAY. WTF. I TOLD YOU SHE WANTS HIM.
HERSNOK (10:34:01 PM): i had never forgotten about you, i would do anything for you to forgive me.
Auto response from Jared (10:34:01 PM): Porpoise.
HERSNOK signed off at 10:35:08 PM.
laskjdflaksndfkmn dlkfj this is just for documentation really and I'm totally ok with how he is. He hasn't said a word to her and I'm rather sure he isn't going to, especially since I think he BELIEVES me now when I say she's only IMing him because she wants him. But still. I just want to step in and tell her to go die. >:|
aaaaaanyway. he's beautiful. =) And also, MINE. =)))