<body> <body>


.043. Pluck all the wires from your skin & toss them to the wind
Saturday, July 12, 2008 21:44

So here i am, nine forty-five and I've cleaned the entire house, labeled all the burned discs he leaves everywhere without labeling & I've showered & cleaned the dishes. I cleaned his studio room, where we keep all our clothes, even though HE is the one that tosses them everywhere - including mine. I did not clean the TV room but I'm going back there after this so I'll be doing it then. I've gathered & taken out the trash. Hm. what else... idk. oh, i vacuumed & did the cat box as well. Cleaned up HIS mess in the bathroom & organized it as well. IDK. i did everything i usually do when I am not injured so if he comes home and doesn't say anything i'm going to be pissed ok. also, yesterday during the fight he was like "I go to work all day & when I come home I do the stuff around the house, too." Okay, number one: HE TOLD ME TO STAY OFF MY ANKLE OR HE WOULD MAKE ME GO TO THE DOCTOR. number two: HE CLEANED THE KITCHEN TWICE. THAT WAS IT. he didn't clean ANYTHING else. except the one day that we were having company and he MADE me sit down & not do anything at all & he TIDIED UP the apartment. =/ that made me so mad ok, do not fucking take credit for something you did not actually do and then neglect to give ME the credit i deserve for following your ass around every day to fucking pick up after you while i'm fucking injured.

THEN we were talking about how i clean the house & how there's really only so much cleaning to be done in one day and how that really can't match up to the amount of work he does in RETAIL ok. And then he says to me: "Really, how good of a job do you do cleaning house? I mean, really nic."

XCUS ME WUT.

And I flat out said that I do a good fucking job. And he's like, well you do better than i would do if it were just me. aksjfalns dkfcashd. I DO A LOT MORE THAN THAT ASSHOLE. ugh. idk. i was thinking about that and i wanted to vent about it so that i dont feel like it is building up or anything.

other than that though, things should be good. idk. he said last night that maybe we can go to lisa's on sunday. oh, gee thanks for appeasing me. too bad we weren't INVITED OVER for sunday, and too bad that isn't when I WANTED TO GO. it's when it's convenient for YOU to go, it's when it's something YOU might WANT to do. FY. FY. FY.

ok i am really done now. i hope hope hope things are good when he gets home in like twenty minutes. -crosses fingers- i'm tired of fighting. i'm tired of not being enough. i'm tired of always being at fault.


0 jump in

disclaimer

If you are easily made uncomfortable, I would suggest leaving now.
(x
visits ♥

the one & only

NIC.otine

i'm nic. there's not a whole lot i can do to explain myself easily. i'm neurotic, quixotic and strange. i drink, i smoke and i sex up my gawjuz boyfriend whenever possible. i've been through a lot and i love my life right now. my boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love him to death. ♥

tagboard



cboxme kaythnxbai

craves

to travel the world
the most expansive music collection ever
my own photobooth =]
my own jukebox

links

♥ cooper!
♥ taronduh!
♥ steph!
♥ cindy!

Jukebox


credits

skin by ♥ j0-nie`
image by ♥ x` x` x`
brushes by ♥ x` x` x` x` x`