<body> <body>


.041. Also, this is the conversation I had with his little sister. IDK. i just feel like all of these will help document this for later i guess.
Saturday, July 12, 2008 17:56

akagreenday101: What did he do now?
akagreenday101: Hello by the way.
two bit neurotic: Hah, i dunno. He was feeling stressed/pressured and he started freaking out on me for not having a job and such even though it was the plan for until i drive? i dunno. Hello. =) How are you?
akagreenday101: I'm good, but you and him do not. Maybe something happened at work that really freaked him out and now he took out all the anger on you.
two bit neurotic: Maybe. He keeps saying "I have a lot on my mind" but when I say "so talk to me about it" he wont. I don't understand it but whatever. We're okay now, I guess.
two bit neurotic: He actually screamed at me. He has NEVER done that before, Anne. EVER.
akagreenday101: Okay dosen't count anymore. He MUST really have something on his mind then. I remember him screaming at me and Ethan, and choking me by my sweater and throwing me outside in the snow. It's scary when he screams.
two bit neurotic: I know. =( He is frightening when he's mad. And i dunno, I used to scream at my siblings too. I tihnk it's a family thing. But he hasn't ever done it to me and I got my purse & stuff and was going to leave.
akagreenday101: Well, if he was mad after that you probably should have. Just to give him time to think maybe or time to cool down a bit. You didn't even have to go very far. Just go on a walk around the buliding.
two bit neurotic: I have a fractured ankle. Walks are bad for me right now. But I was going to call Vanessa or someone and just go to the bar or something. Have a drink, cool off myself. I dunno. I might have just left for a few days but I wasn't sure yet, I wanted to think it out or something. Ugh.
akagreenday101: Oh sorry I forgot about that. Sorry. Well if he comes home and does that again, call me. I will set him straight. I have dirt that I've collected over the years. And a way to make him a ashamed about the way he has acted in the past. But thinking about it and what might help the situation might help too. I mean I know you have an ankle problem, but is there anyway you could contribute to the cause of paying for stuff...I dunno either at least what you could do, but anything might help.
two bit neurotic: I contribute almost six hundred dollars a month.
akagreenday101: Yeah I know...but I dunno either.
two bit neurotic: I clean the house (and i still do quite a bit of it with a fractured ankle) and it just... ugh. I'm just irritated that he took it out on me like that. And he's like "I'm talking about before your ankle" and I'm like "YOU WANTED ME TO MOVE IN BEFORE I GOT MY LICENSE/SAVED MONEY. THIS WAS YOUR BRILLIANT PLAN."
akagreenday101: Yeah..I know. But I don't know what to tell you either..Did you say what you just said to me to Jared, although that might get him angry, its worth a shot.
two bit neurotic: Yeah, I did. I was so mad at him I just said whatever I was thinking. Because at first, when he first brought it up, I was completely agreeable and understanding. I was like "Okay, I'll get a job at the gas station tomorrow even though we decided that i'd be making less there than i am with unemployment - but i'll do it anyway. even with my ankle. and when my ankle DOES heal, we'll go out driving and get that going." But it wasn't enough.
akagreenday101: Ok. I really think he was having a bad day and just neeeded to take it out on someone and you just happened to be that lucky person.
akagreenday101: Well, not so lucky, but you know what I mean.
two bit neurotic: Yeah, I do. & it was, we talked this morning before he went to work and by the time he went to bed last night we were done fighting. I was just really irritated. I mean, we made these plans & they were perfectly good enough when I moved in and now all the sudden they aren't and I'm suddenly not trying hard enough even though i clean & PICK UP AFTER HIM constantly even with an injured ankle and i dunno. I just felt so unappreciated for what i do. And it isn't like he pays for everything, without the money i get every two weeks he wouldn't be able to pay the bills. So it isn't like I'm doing what i can, you know?
two bit neurotic: So it isn't like I'm NOT doing what I can*
akagreenday101: Yeah I know. This is just complicated. Hey, I sent you a peice of flair, so go check it out. NOW!
akagreenday101: = )
two bit neurotic: Hahaha, okay i will. =)
akagreenday101: And he can suck it up and save it.
two bit neurotic: Eh, I guess he said he'd only been feeling that way last night? I dunno, I know I set him off because he came home & he didn't seem tired so i mentioned going to lisa's because we were invited and he immediately dismissed it & so i pointed out that he always does that. he never considers me, EVER. it's what he wants to do or nothing. And if i suggest something, unless it immediately appeals to him, it's a no. i was tired of it and YES i was being selfish, but i dont do that very often and i dunno. that's what set him off i guess.
two bit neurotic: By the way, I just got your flair. =) i dunno, i love you kid
akagreenday101: I would guess he would get mad at that..but his temper gets the better of him sometimes. He has my Dad's problem. You wouldn't know it know, but he would yell at mommy and they were close to getting a divorce, and then he went to this conference called Promise Keepers and it was about being a man of integerity and about how God made men to be the protectors although women can be too and it taught him to respect Mom and that he needed to control his temper, no matter what. I think Jared's going through the same thing Dad was. And Dad has addmited and apologized to me before for being selfish and only doing what suited him right then and hating to go out of his own way to do something for someone else. That's what Jared's going through now. Doing everything for him and him only.
two bit neurotic: Yeah, I think you're probably right about that. When I sat down with him near the end of the fight and said, of my own will ok, "I know I was being selfish earlier and I'm sorry for that. I wasn't trying to be. You're right, I SHOULD have been more receptive to the things you were trying to say and I'm sorry about that too. Even though I was wrong, though, you cannot dismiss that I had a point, too. You DO do this, I'm sorry but you do. And I understand that it's your instinct, but it isn't just you anymore that's involved." and he tried to argue and say he didn't recall any instances and I said "of course not, you didn't consider them so why would you remember them?" and then he thought about it for a minute or two and said I was right, and he apologized and said he would try to make sure he considered me also.
two bit neurotic: He also tried to pawn it off as him being "decisive" but i wouldn't let him.
akagreenday101: Good work partner in crime. Sucess is ours. Or is it in you're opinon? I sent you more flair to cheer you up more.
two bit neurotic: Haha, it is OURS!! =)) I sent you one too!! haha
akagreenday101: Okay Just checking. Gotcha. I will check them out right now
two bit neurotic: =))
akagreenday101: Any more happy?
two bit neurotic: Oh yes. =) I am actually in a rather pleasant mood, considering. I have gotten to talk to Taronda today and I don't get to recently so that makes me happy too!
akagreenday101: Haha I was wondering if I should send the boys and dog one to you! Well that is nice. And you should be happy! I think we are becoming more and more like each other. Last night I freaked out cause I was by myself and it was starting to get dark and so I turned my cd player up REALLY REALLY loud so that the coyotes on the mountain could hear it.
two bit neurotic: HAHAHA!!! I think we talk too much! O.O WE ARE RUBBING OFF ONTO EACH OTHER
akagreenday101: I KNOW! IT WAS SCARRY!@
akagreenday101: *SCARRY!
two bit neurotic: hahahahahaha
two bit neurotic: scary*
two bit neurotic: haha, by the way ok, the first time i tried to type it i typed "scray" haha
akagreenday101: Haha yeah. I like scarry because it adds more dramatic effect.
two bit neurotic: Hahahaha, oooh it does
akagreenday101: Indeed. = )
akagreenday101: Well, I believe I will go. I will talk to you later. Byeeeee <3
two bit neurotic: Okay, byeeee
akagreenday101: byeeeeeeee


0 jump in

disclaimer

If you are easily made uncomfortable, I would suggest leaving now.
(x
visits ♥

the one & only

NIC.otine

i'm nic. there's not a whole lot i can do to explain myself easily. i'm neurotic, quixotic and strange. i drink, i smoke and i sex up my gawjuz boyfriend whenever possible. i've been through a lot and i love my life right now. my boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love him to death. ♥

tagboard



cboxme kaythnxbai

craves

to travel the world
the most expansive music collection ever
my own photobooth =]
my own jukebox

links

♥ cooper!
♥ taronduh!
♥ steph!
♥ cindy!

Jukebox


credits

skin by ♥ j0-nie`
image by ♥ x` x` x`
brushes by ♥ x` x` x` x` x`