<body> <body>


.011. say a prayer but let the good times roll
Saturday, May 31, 2008 20:03

i just want to share with everyone that my cat, moose, is very needy today. he keeps coming up to me and yelling. all i hear when he does this is "I WANT MY MAMA!"

Photobucket

=]


So, other than that not a whole lot has changed for me today. I tanned twice, and the second time I was interrupted by my broad-side-of-a-house neighbor. She is gross. End. I also talked to Kirk, oddly enough. He IMed me today, and I know him so I know that when he IMs me he has a reason. Here, I will let you see for yourself, m'kay.

Conversation with Kirkamus.


so yeah. apparently the two of them are doing well enough, of course every relationship has it's problems. i just really like that he still comes to me to talk about this stuff even though i was convinced he hated me after he found out about the shit that went down with jared and i. ie: the cheating, the hospital. eh, anyway, it is good. =] that is all.


2 jump in

disclaimer

If you are easily made uncomfortable, I would suggest leaving now.
(x
visits ♥

the one & only

NIC.otine

i'm nic. there's not a whole lot i can do to explain myself easily. i'm neurotic, quixotic and strange. i drink, i smoke and i sex up my gawjuz boyfriend whenever possible. i've been through a lot and i love my life right now. my boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i love him to death. ♥

tagboard



cboxme kaythnxbai

craves

to travel the world
the most expansive music collection ever
my own photobooth =]
my own jukebox

links

♥ cooper!
♥ taronduh!
♥ steph!
♥ cindy!

Jukebox


credits

skin by ♥ j0-nie`
image by ♥ x` x` x`
brushes by ♥ x` x` x` x` x`